Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ellie's Top Five Things to do in London.

I asked Ellie earlier if she'd like to do a blog about her favourite things in London. She said no as she was watching rubbish on TV, but she drew up her list and said I could post it for her. So, here are her Top 5 Things:

Number 5 - The British Museum. Ellie loves the BM, she says her favourite thing is Ginger I love him too..
Number 4 - The Monument I took Ellie here a few years ago when she was doing The Great Fire of London at school. We've climbed the thing three or four times now and to be honest, I'm sick of it. She loves it and the views are amazing. The last time we climbed it we had a wee laugh at the woman who said she could see 'the aubergine'...
Number 3 - Ellie's listed The Science Museum as her third favourite thing to do in London. The museum causes fights every time we plan a trip to the city.
Number 2 - The Natural History Museum ok, so I secretly put this ahead of The Science Museum. Dippy is retiring soon so I'd best go see him now if I were you. 
Number 1 - Ed's Easy Diner Yeah, food. This wasn't a hard one really and there are a few Ed's dotted about the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment